DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Proyectos Geek S.L., with address C / Vivero, 8 L20 - 28040 (Madrid).
For what purpose do we treat your data?
We can treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Purchase of products: The data you provide during the purchase process at Unfeigned will be processed for the management, maintenance, development and control of the purchase of the products that we offer on the Website. This will include that we can get in touch through the e-mail you provide us to confirm your order, or to ask about your preferences or your opinion about our products.
- Advertise your own products and services: Also, your data will be processed to send newsletters and commercial communications about products and services related to the fashion sector. To this end, to better understand your preferences, we can conduct behavioral studies and market studies, all with data from UNFEIGNED.
- In any case, you can unsubscribe from commercial communications by communicating in writing to the email address email@example.com with the subject "unsubscribe".
What data do we deal with and from what source do we obtain it?
The treated data come from:
- Data provided by you, through the forms you can fill out.
- Data we can obtain from external sources (for example, social networks) as long as we obtain your consent.
Depending on the service, the treated data cover the following typology:
- Identifying data (eg, name, surname or email).
- Transaction data of goods and services (eg payments made).
- Commercial information data (eg interests in UNFEIGNED products).
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The data obtained for the contracting of one of our products are based on the execution of the contract.
The sending of advertising of own products, will be based on the legitimate interest of UNFEIGNED when you buy a product. In the rest of the cases, the processing of your data will be based on the consents that you have given us.
To whom do we communicate your data?
For now, we will not communicate your data to any third party. If we do so in the future, we will inform you of such communications.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the purchase of our products or as long as you do not oppose the advertising of our products. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, after which we will proceed to its complete elimination.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Access your data: you have the right to access and know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by UNFEIGNED or even to request its deletion when, among others reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the Regulations General Data Protection.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will be entitled to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
UNFEIGNED may use “Cookies” when You visit the Website. Cookies are small data files that Your browser places on Your computer or device when You visit the Website.
For instance, the Cookies allow that the own UNFEIGNED’s server, or third parties acting on behalf of UNFEIGNED, may recognize the browser of the computer used by You in order to make Your navigation easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries, or to help to identify features in which You may have the greatest interest.
You do not provide directly this information. It is collected automatically as mean of supporting Your visit to our Website.
Elaboration of Website usage statistics to determine the level of users recurrence and which of the contents are the most interesting.
Information about your visit on the Website could be used to conduct assessments and statistical calculations. Also, to ensure continuity of the service or for the Website improvements.
UNFEIGNED excludes any liability from the content and accuracy of third parties Cookies policy.
You may at any time set up the Cookies allowed from Your browser. Depending on the browser used, the set up options can be found in different sections. Please consult the instructions of Your browser if You want to know how to block or allow the installation of Cookies. For the following browser, You can find further information in the following links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
You may also use third parties block cookies tools which allows You to detect Cookies in every Website and manage the installation. One of them can be downloaded in the following link: http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php.